Like its competitor, VISA, MasterCard is the most effective way to make payments online, even in spite of the wide variety of transfer options available today. When using a MasterCard credit card, deposits and withdrawals are automatic and instantaneous. This card also has the advantage of providing the maximum protection to its owners.
MasterCard Casino sites are popular throughout the NZ markets and across the entire globe. The company was established back in 1966 and is a widely recognized international organisation coming to the aid of over 20 million companies in over 200 countries. The use of their cards can be used both internationally and domestically with the matching ATM’s of their business logo.
To make a deposit using your MasterCard credit card, simply enter the card information when creating your online account. The casino will then ask you the name of the cardholder, the sixteen-digit number for your bank account, expiration date of the card and the security code. It's likely that further details will be requested: your mailing address and phone number and more. The operation will naturally be similar to a withdrawal of your funds.
Deposits and Withdrawals
With an online casino, there is nothing easier than making your deposits or withdrawals using your MasterCard. Once your MasterCard information is saved, simply direct yourself to «checkout», enter the amount of money you want to withdraw or deposit and enter your security code. However, in the case of certain payments, you will be obliged to deposit a minimum amount of 20 Euros. One downside of using MasterCard is that there may be limits imposed on how much you can withdraw and transfer in a single transaction.
Also, online casinos charging a commission for each transaction effected in advance are pretty common. Despite the fact that the commission is low (it's never more than one or two percent of the amount transferred), sometimes these conditions slow down the players' enthusiasm. The client must also comply with the limit imposed if he wants to perform a transaction on his MasterCard account. Again, all transactions may be subject to additional charges.
- Most players already have a MasterCard credit card. Players do not need to go through a transitional service to carry out their transactions for MasterCard is widespread and accepted mostly everywhere.
- The major advantage of using MasterCard is the speed of transactions, especially when it comes to depositing or withdrawing money online.
- Practicality and convenience are the two other advantages of this method of payment that is portable, flexible and standardized throughout the world.
If you have MasterCard and wish to join any of the listed casinos that use this payment service, be sure to check with the casino reviews that you are able to make both the depositing and withdrawal transactions, as not all online casinos can provide a service for both, usually, the deposit is the most commonly form of transaction it allows. But this is in some cases, it just helps to be sure.
The service of MasterCard is highly reliable and can be fully trusted in securing your online payment and banking details. The use of their services can carry a charge between 2% - 3% which is placed on by the bank and not the casino. You will have to carry out a standard credit check if you are looking to apply for this service, so bear that in mind
Here we just touch on some of the more frequently asked questions regarding the MasterCard service in New Zealand.
- Q: What is SecureCode? A: This is added online security for card users that allow holders to set up a separate authentication process. Here you have a password and username and the SecureCode will ask to confirm specific digits relating to your password. i.e. the 1st, 4th and 7th digits of the password.
- Q: Does MasterCard provide a contactless service if I join? A: Yes, you will be able to use our contactless device which works with the card key fob and comes as a smart phone app.
- Q: I have forgotten my PIN, what should I do? A: contact your branch with the details on the back of the card or bank statement and you can reset or retrieve your PIN.
- Q: Does MasterCard Do Prepaid Card services? A: Yes, you can get a MasterCard Everyday Prepaid Card that are found online and in participating stores and it can be used in millions of locations around the world
- Q: What if I am charged incorrectly? A: All related disputed must be submitted to your local branch, where a dispute process will be filed between you and the merchant.
Review created by Jimmy McCullum