Use of a VISA credit card is considered the standard payment solution by online casino players. VISA is a useful and quick method to start leveraging your transactions on the Internet. VISA is a payment method that is authorized by almost all online gambling sites and it guarantees secure money transfers with the most minor delays. You should know that VISA financial company was established in 1958 and has enjoyed a true success story and also a remarkable reputation.
VISA is the most well-known credit card in the world because it is also the oldest, and it is accepted worldwide. In addition, players will have few limitations for deposits or withdrawals of funds when using this payment method. Both deposits and withdrawals can be made, depending on the terms and conditions specified by each online casino. As a general rule, a secure payment method will require you to enter the account number on your card, the name of the credit card owner, expiry date for the credit card, plus the three-digit security code on the back of the credit card. You can also make transfers to a third party using a VISA credit card.
Deposits and Withdrawals
As we have stated before, the methods for depositing and withdrawing money are specified by each online gambling site that involves money games. In most cases, you will require a security code and a verification code in order to confirm you are the real owner of the credit card. It should be said straight away that the use of a VISA card ensures that you keep pace with a system of enhanced security of customer data, which allows speed of transactions for each of the parties involved.
However, you should also be aware that certain online casinos have a commission for each transaction you make. Although it is rather low (approximately 1 or 2% of the total amount withdrawn or deposited), you should also consider it when using VISA. For certain deposits and withdrawals, customers might have a certain limitation when they transfer money through their VISA account. Also, all transactions can be subject to additional charges.
- Most players already own a VISA credit card. The task of using a VISA card is thus quite easy, as there are no additional steps in order to deposit or withdraw funds.
- The major advantage of the VISA credit card is the speed of transactions, especially for online withdrawals and deposits.
- Convenience and practicality are other advantages of this payment method, which is also portable, flexible and standardized worldwide.
Visa is the mother of all banking services with a 48% market share on debit cards and 44% credit cards. It is a global service that covers millions of sale points and is used and accepted by every casino online and will cover both the function of deposited transactions and withdrawals. But be sure to check that you are able to acquire both from the same casino as not all operators are guaranteed of supplying both, though in this case it is rare to find, but worthy of just making sure by reading our casino reviews for more details on this matter.
If you apply for a Visa credit card, your spending limit is determined at the point of application. Visa users also get the benefit of Verified by Visa. This is an additional verification system that allows the cardholder to put in place a banking password and username to confirm when a transaction is taken place. The Verified by Visa service will ask you to confirm certain digits within your password before the transaction can be finalized.
In this section, we take a look at the most popular questions asked about the service of using Visa Banking.
- Q: How can I deposit money with a Visa Card? A: Deposits into your Visa account can be made at your local branch by issuing them your card and the money you wish to place into your account. It can be done at specialist ATM’s by selection the depositing option on the screen and placing the money into the deposit reserve slot.
- Q: Is the Visa Checkout service secure? A: There are risks, as with any credit card services, but authentication processes and feature help to make it a secure and safe platform.
- Q: Do I have to pay to use Visa Checkout? A: The service is free of charge.
- Q: Is Visa better than MasterCard? A: Most cardholders would not e able to tell the difference between both services as their functions are pretty much the same and are both used in the same 200+ countries around the world
- Q: What is the difference between Debit Visa and regular Visa? A: Visa debit secures purchases with the fund you have available the Visa credit card is a credit extension which is subject to financial charges that are paid bank to the bank once funds are made available.
Review created by Jimmy McCullum