Bank transfers, often known as wire transfers or credit transfers, are a payment method that allows you to send money to a company or person wherever they are in the world. The majority of online casinos have this as one of their online casino payment options, and you can find out all you need to know about this banking method right here.
An Overview of the Bank Transfer Payment Method
Nowadays, absolutely everything that we do seems to need the use of the Internet. Some of us might complain about this, but the truth of the matter is that things are a lot easier now. For instance, if we would like to transfer money to a company or a friend, we can go on the Internet and do so in minutes. How did it come to be like this? If we take a look at history, we can get a clearer understanding.
Money has been in existence for more than 3,000 years and banks and financial institutions have existed for just as long. However, globalization changed all this. More people started to work with contractors and innovators overseas, meaning that a new option was needed for sending and receiving money. This is where bank transfers came into play.
The bank transfer method went on to become the most convenient way for people to send money internationally, which led to the creation of companies specialising in this service. One such company was Western Union, which is still in business today. It was the improvement in telecommunication technology that made bank transfers possible. ATMS were then introduced and banks and financial institutions began doing everything electronically.
The World Wide Web became available to the public in 1991 and soon millions had a modem and a computer. Seven years later, Wi-Fi became available and we all became dependent on it. This led to an increase in e-Commerce, which meant that businesses needed to find a solution so that customers could send money online. The solutions were found and nowadays bank transfers can be made without needing to leave your sofa.
What Fees Are There for Using an Online Casino Instant Bank Transfer?
The answer to this question is that ”it depends entirely on your bank” as banks have their own fees. This means that you will need to check with your bank. However, with most banks, when you send money to someone that is in the same country as you, the fees will be much smaller than if you are sending money to someone that lives in a different country. In fact, some banks will not even charge when their customers send money to someone in the same country.
If the bank that you are using says that there is no fee for an international transfer, you should check their exchange rates. This is because they might be using high exchange rates in order to make up for their lack of transfer fees.
Below are two tips that you should keep in mind when you are making an online casino instant bank transfer. Doing so will ensure that you come across no issues.
- Check your details: Always check the information that you have inputted. If you have made only one small error, then your transaction will probably take longer than usual, or it might not work at all.
- Do not overdraw: If you have not selected a payment date, the money will leave your account right away. Therefore, you should double-check that you have the correct amount of funds in your account for the transfer. If you do not, you could be on the receiving end of some expensive fees.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Transfer Deposit
There are many casinos that accept New Zealand players, New Zealand dollars and allow bank transfers. In fact, at the bottom of this page, you can find a list of instant bank transfer casino NZ. So, once you have found an online casino that interests you and you have created an account with, how do you make a deposit using this bank method? Below we have outlined the online casino bank transfer steps that you need to take.
► How to make a bank transfer deposit:
- Log on to your online casino account and head on over to the cashier page
- Select wire transfer as your deposit method
- You will then be asked to input your bank details
- Enter all of the information that they ask for a check that you have entered everything correctly
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and then click confirm
While many banking methods at casinos will see the money appear in your account within minutes, this is not the case with an online casino bank transfer deposit. When you use a bank transfer to deposit money at an online casino, you will need to wait a few days before the money will show up in your account.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Bank Transfer
So, let us pretend that you have signed up with an online casino, have won some money, have cleared the wagering requirements, and would now like to withdraw some money from the online casino bank into your bank account. How is this done? Well, the process is very simple, and we have outlined it below.
► Easily withdraw money with bank transfers:
- Log into your online casino account and go to the banking page
- Select the withdraw option and then select wire transfer as your preferred withdrawal method
- Enter the required bank details in the pop-up box that will appear and then make sure that you have entered everything correctly
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw, double-check that all of your details are correct, and then click confirm
The transaction will then be processed, and you will need to wait 3-5 working days before you will see the money in your bank account. Therefore, when it comes to depositing and withdrawing using the bank transfer method, you will need to be a bit more patient than you would if you chose another payment method.
What Bank Transfer Casino Bonuses Will You Come Across?
We are interested in the bonuses that an online casino offers to its customers. In fact, nobody wants to sign up with an online casino that has poor bonuses. So, what types of bonuses will you find at an instant bank transfer casino?
Well, you will be glad to hear that you will come across all the types of bonuses that you would at any other regular casino. For instance, you find your fair share of bank transfer casinos that will offer popular no deposit bonuses. These are sought-after as they give players the chance to test out the online casino without having to deposit any of their own money.
They will also provide a lot of different promotions to make sure that all of their existing customers are satisfied too. In order to find the best casino for you, you need to take your time and do your research. Or, you can simply follow our advice and choose one of the online casino bank transfer options at the bottom of this page.
The Benefits of a Bank Transfer Deposit
Below we have listed the main benefits of this payment method:
- You can send money anywhere: Bank transfers allow you to send money all over the world. For instance, if you live in Auckland and you would like to join an online casino that is based in Europe and want to use bank transfer as your preferred payment option, you will have no issues at all.
- No need to worry about security: All banks make use of the best encryption and security software, so you can be certain that the recipient will receive the money that you have sent them.
- Most online casinos accept it: Some payment methods are not widely accepted by online casinos, but the majority of online casinos that you come across will have bank transfer as one of their main banking options.