A Visa Electron card works in pretty much the same way as a usual Visa debit card. The main differences lie in its availability and the amount of money that you can access while using it. The Visa electron has become a very popular payment method for casino players. You can find out more about this online casino payment option below.
Visa Electron Casinos Overview
A Visa electron works just like any normal debit card. All you need to do to get your hands on one is to apply for it at your bank. Once you have received it, you can use it to make payments online at shops or at Visa electron casinos.
The main difference between a Visa Electron and a Visa debit is that with the former you only have access to the funds that you have in your bank account. With a debit card, you can spend more than you actually have in your account, so long as you pay it back at the end of the month. With Visa Electron, you cannot overdraw at all. This is a good thing as it means that you cannot spend more money than you actually have, meaning you will not end up in debt because of it.
You cannot use Visa Electron in Australia, Canada, Ireland, or the United States. However, as a New Zealander, you will be happy to hear that you will be able to use it whenever you like. For the best Visa Electron casinos that are available to New Zealand players, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
How to Make a Deposit with Visa Electron
Nobody likes a deposit method that is difficult to use, but you will have no hassle when using Visa Electron as a deposit method at a Visa Electron casino. Below you can find the steps that you need to follow in order to make a Visa Electron deposit.
► Deposit with Visa Electron in 5 easy steps:
- Sign in to your casino account and select Visa Electron as your deposit method
- Locate the casino’s banking page
- Add the amount that you would like to deposit to your casino account, your card details and the CVC number (that can be found on the back of your card)
- Make sure that you have written the right information and then click on confirm
- The money will appear in your account right away
Withdrawal - How to Cash Out Your Winnings
When it comes to withdrawing money from Visa Electron casinos, the process is just as easy. Below you will find the steps that you should follow whenever you want to withdraw any of your winnings to your bank account.
► Easily withdraw your winnings thanks to Visa Electron:
- Log into your account on the online casino
- Locate the casino’s banking page
- Select withdraw and enter the amount that you would like to take from your account
- Select the withdraw button and wait for confirmation that your request has been accepted
While deposits are instantaneous, this will not be the case with withdrawals. You should expect to wait anywhere between two to five working days before you will find the money in your bank account. It all depends on the policies of the Visa Electron casino that you are playing at.
Visa Electron Benefits
There are many benefits of a Visa Electron card and we have listed some of the best ones below:
- You cannot overspend: When you attempt to make a payment using a Visa Electron card, the funds in your account will be checked before the payment is authorised. If it is found that you have insufficient funds for what you are attempting to purchase, the transaction will be cancelled. This means that you can never spend more money than you actually have in your bank account.
- Can be used in Most Countries: This card can be used all over the world apart from the countries that we mentioned earlier on in this article.
- Safe to use: Every time you make a transaction you will need to input a security code for it to be processed. As you are the only one that will know this code, nobody else will be able to use your card should you lose it. Furthermore, Visa makes use of some of the best encryption technology, ensuring that your personal information is safe.
- Very Quick Deposits: When you make a deposit using Visa Electron the money will be in your account within seconds.
- Many bookies accept it: A deposit method is not much use if no online casinos accept it. Thankfully, there are a plethora of casinos that accept Visa Electron as a banking method.