With the wide range of payment options that online casinos are offering nowadays, there is a good chance that you will come across online casinos accepting e-Check as one of their online casino payment options. But what exactly is it? All is revealed below.
How to Use E-Cheque as An Online Casino Payment Method
An e-cheque is basically a digital version of a paper cheque. However, since it is electronic, the transaction can be carried out using fewer steps. E-Cheques are also often known as Internet cheques, Online cheques, direct debits, or electronic cheques.
You might be sitting there thinking to yourself – “Are cheques even relevant nowadays?” Well, while there is no doubt that debit and credit cards have overtaken cheques, there are still many people out there who like to use this type of payment method.
In order to use an e-Cheque, you need to enter your bank account details into a secure portal. Once this has been done, the information (price and banking details) is electronically transmitted to the Automated Clearing House Network and the money will then be taken from the customer’s account and deposited into the merchant’s account.
The great thing about e-Cheques is that the merchant can tell right away whether the customer has enough money in their bank to complete the purchase. This is not the case with paper cheques and can lead to many issues.
How to Deposit with e-Cheque
You are probably wondering how you can make an e-Check deposit at top e-Cheque online casinos. Well, wonder no more as everything that you need to know about cheque payments at online casinos is explained clearly below.
► Learn how to deposit with e-cheques in 4 easy steps:
- In order to use this deposit method, you need to go through a quick registration process so that your bank account is linked to the casino account. You will need to provide them with information such as the name of your bank, your routing number, and your account number. Once you have done this, you will be able to transfer funds to an online casino of your choice – so long as it accepts e-Cheques as a payment option, of course
- Open up your online casino account, head on over to their banking page, and select e-Cheque as your payment method
- Choose the amount of money that you would like to deposit. Check to see what the minimum and maximum amount that you can deposit is
- That is all. Once you have completed the transaction, you will find that the money has been added to your account right away
How to Withdraw Money with e-Cheques
You can also use e-Cheques to withdraw money from your online casino account. But, how is this done? All is revealed in simple detail below.
► Start withdrawing your money thanks to e-cheques in 5 easy steps:
- Sign in to your online casino account and go on to the banking page
- Select e-Cheques as your payment option and enter the amount that you would like to withdraw into your bank account
- Enter the necessary bank details. At some online casinos, if you have made a withdrawal in the last twelve months using e-Cheques, they will have your details saved. If they do not, simply add them again, it is not much of a hardship
- Make sure that all of the details that you have entered are correct. If you do not and you have made a mistake, your withdrawal will be delayed
- Once you are happy that everything is correct, submit the withdrawal request
When it comes to withdrawals at cheque online casinos, you will not receive your money right away. You will often have to wait up to three days for the withdrawal to be accepted and then another two to five working days before the money appear in your bank account.
The Advantages of Using e-Cheques at Online Casinos
There are some advantages of using cheque casinos, which we will now take a look at.
- No Overspending: You cannot spend more money than you have in your account with this payment method. This is because if you try to make a transaction that costs more money than you have un your account, you will not be able to do so.
- Much faster than Paper Cheques: If you make a purchase using a paper cheque then you will have to wait a number of days before the paper cheque is cleared. However, with an e-Cheque, the process is much faster. In fact, as you read in the deposit section of this article, your money will appear in the account straight away.
- They are secure to use: Security is something that should always be taken seriously. You should have no issues with security when it comes to e-Cheques as online casinos usually make use of digital signatures, authentication, and public-key cryptography to make sure that all of your funds are safe.