Roulette is a game of chance consisting of a wheel and a green playing board. The wheel generally has 37 boxes numbered from 0 to 36. The boxes alternate from red and black apart from the 0, which is entirely green.
The playing board allows players to place their bets on the number or the color that they want to bet on. You can bet on one number, color, or even a series of numbers. Once bets are placed by all players, the game starts.
Online Roulette is a game where players try to win money by attempting to guess which number, color, or combination the ball will stop on.
There are a large number of possible choices. For example, you can bet on individual numbers or all odd or all even numbers, red or black numbers, groups of numbers as well as entire columns and rows. As you can imagine, the more you bet on a small "group", the higher your payout will be.
You can try Roulette for free at Grand Hotel Casino with a special 10 Euros offer.
Bets in Roulette
Below is a quick description of the Roulette rules as well as different types of possible bets and their respective winnings.
- Single: betting on a single number. You earn 35 times your bet if the wheel stops on the number you chose.
- Split: betting on two numbers. You earn 17 times your bet if the wheel stops on any of the numbers you have chosen. The bet is placed by placing chips on the line corresponding to these numbers.
- Trio: betting on three numbers. You earn 11 times your bet if the wheel stops on any of the numbers you have chosen. A cross is done by placing the token on the outer line of the row containing the three numbers.
- Corner: betting on four numbers. You earn 8 times your bet if the wheel stops on any of the numbers you have chosen. To make this bet, place your chips at the intersection of the four numbers.
- Line: betting on six numbers. You earn 5 times bet wager if the wheel stops on any of the numbers you have chosen. To make this bet, place your chips on the outside line at the intersection of the 2 rows containing the numbers.
- Dozen: betting on 12 numbers. You win twice your bet if your bet is a winner. To make this bet, place your chips on the 12P, 12M or 12D boxes.
- 12P: the first group of 12 numbers of the table (from 1 to 12)
- 12M: the second group of 12 numbers in the middle of the table (13-24)
- 12D: the third group of 12 numbers on the table (from 25 to 36)
- Two Dozen: You earn half your bet if your number is a winner.
- High Bet: This is when you are betting that one of the numbers, 19-36, will land on the next spin of the wheel. Payoff for this bet is even money, or 1 to 1.
- Low bet: This is when you bet that one of the numbers 1-18 will land on the next spin of the wheel. Again, payoff for this bet is even money.
- Red or Black: here you are betting on the color that will be drawn. Zero doesn’t count for anything (remember, its color is green). You win even money, once again.
- Odd or Even: betting on whether the number will be odd or even. Zero counts for neither odd nor even. You win even money for this bet.
Below is the French roulette game pad explained:
Play it individually
All numbers from 19 to 36
19 to 36
1 to 18
All numbers from 1 to 18
All numbers ending with a pair figure
All odd numbers
All black numbers
All red numbers
P12 First dozen
D12 Last dozen
Case de gauche : First column with 12 numbers
Middle box: Second column with 12 numbers
Right box: Third column with 12 numbers